Company: SHALEPRO ENERGY SERVICES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
ShalePro Energy Services, LLC is a natural gas service company. ShalePro Energy Services offers a full suite of best-in-class oil and natural gas field services spanning the Appalachian Basin - Marcellus/Utica shale play, as well as basins across the US. We have more than 23 years of production and midstream industry experience and currently provide well hook-up services, operate and maintain more than 2,000 wells, hundreds of compressors and associated facilities, hundreds of miles of gathering system pipelines, and are available nationwide.
Positions are temp to full-time and is benefits eligible. Ideal candidates will have some natural gas industry experience and be available for all shifts. Must be willing to work swing shift and weekends. Some positions may require out of town overnight stay.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Tank installation and repairs
- Structural steel platforms and catwalk installation
- General site cleanup
- Rigging and setting of equipment; 400Bbl tanks, GPUs, combustors, DEHY, VRU, and so forth Concrete and cement work
- Installation and repair of piping such as steel, HDPE Poly pipe, stainless steel tubing, etc.
- Flange alignment, bolt-up, and proper torqueing techniques
- PSV & Valve installation
- Underground piping applications, coatings, and cathodic protection
- General knowledge of excavations
- Offloading of materials
- General yard maintenance of ground and buildings
- Haul gravel for tank battery, pad construction, and general road upkeep
- Environmental & Sedimentation control
- Clean up environmental spills (small onsite)
- Must be proficient with manual, air, electric, and hydraulic tools
- High school diploma or GED.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Driving, walking, standing frequently.
- Exposure to adverse weather, cramped conditions and some heavy lifting
- Visits to industrial/manufacturing settings, which may include exposure to various materials and chemicals, as well as extreme temperature conditions and loud machinery, and require appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
ShalePro Energy Services is a drug-free environment and all candidates will be subject to pre-employment drug testing, background and MVR checks with a valid driver's license as well as random drug testing.
- Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- Company-paid Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Additional Supplemental coverages available
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Salary commensurate with experience
ShalePro Energy Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about ShalePro Energy Services please visit our website at #removed#
EOE/Veterans/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Military Friendly Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR