Company: DEALER E PROCESS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
**This position is based in Lisle, Illinois**
Why Work for Dealer eProcess?
DEP is the highest rated Digital Marketing Provider in the Automotive Industry. Our Headquarters is located in Lisle, IL. Dealer eProcess was founded in 2007 and is recognized as a leading automotive website provider thanks to our hard-working and specialized teams. We encourage and provide opportunities for growth within each department as well as throughout the company.
Digital Marketing Job Description:
We are looking for a savvy and energetic team player who is creative and proactive. A digital marketing specialist at Dealer eProcess manages Digital Marketing campaigns including those on Google Ads, Bing/Microsoft Ads, Facebook, and WAZE, while communicating with clients to maximize their potential and exceed dealer's needs. This is a client-facing role, so the ideal candidate must be comfortable acting as the point of contact for clients.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Manage and maintain client accounts while keeping a positive customer relationship
- Help manage clients Google, Bing, Facebook, and WAZE campaigns.
- Optimize keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites.
- Implement successful bidding strategies and budget management
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns to ensure client goals are exceeded
- Monthly performance reporting and strategy review with clients
- 1+ years of working with and managing marketing campaigns
- Experience working with Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Certification
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs and other basic online applications
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Sufficient in producing well thought out ad copy
- Self-motivated & goal-oriented
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks at once
Additional Qualifications (Not Necessary):
- Prior Automotive Industry and or another Agency Experience
Powered by JazzHR