Company: BENNETT & GAME RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: 30000 - 45000 - Company Vehicle + Overtime
Job Profile for Industrial Refrigeration Engineer - BM137000
Industrial Refrigeration Service Engineer required for our client at a specialist Industrial/Commercial Refrigeration company.
Due to the continued success and growth of the business they now require an experienced Industrial Refrigeration Engineer to join their expanding team.
The most successful Industrial Refrigeration Engineer should ideally be based in Northamptonshire and will be mainly covering, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire.
Additional work further afield may occur due to business needs as and when required.
The Industrial Refrigeration Engineer will be troubleshooting, maintaining, commissioning and fault finding a range of Industrial refrigeration systems such as Ammonia chillers, glycol secondary, CO2, HFC systems, CO2 blast and water chillers, Spiral Freezers, Ammonia heat pumps and more.
Working throughout a number of key industrial sites such as food production, manufacturing and distribution depots and plastic, packaging manufacturing facilities.
The Industrial Refrigeration Engineer must have an F-Gas certificate, an ammonia certificate would be beneficial.
They would need to have at least 5 years' experience within the industry.
It would be advantageous for the Engineer to hold additional qualifications but this is not mandatory.Industrial Refrigeration Engineer Position Overview
Industrial Refrigeration Engineer Position Requirements
- Covering sites in and around Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire
- Troubleshooting, fault finding, commissioning and maintenance of Industrial systems
- Working throughout Industrial sites such as food factories and packaging facilities
- Occasional working away maybe required due to business needs
Industrial Refrigeration Engineer Position Remuneration
- Proven Industrial Refrigeration service, maintenance and commissioning experience
- Experience working with CO2, NH3 Ammonia and HFC refrigerant systems
- Safe Handling of Refrigerants (FGAS)
- NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Advantageous
- Knowledge of Mycom, Grasso and Sabroe Compressors (Beneficial)
- Electrical knowledge would be beneficial
- Full UK Driving License
- Salary £30K - £45K - 40 Hour working week
- Company Van
- Call Out Rota (£300 week retainer fee)
- Overtime (Additional rates available)
- Company Pension
- Training can be provided
- 20 paid holiday days + Bank Holiday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.