AdCare, a subsidiary of American Addiction Centers, Inc., is a for-profit substance abuse disorder treatment facility. For over 45 years, AdCare has been helping individuals and families struggling with alcohol and drug use, one life at a time. The AdCare name represents innovation, quality, and cost efficiency in treating alcohol and drug dependency. We are committed to improving the lives of our patients and their families by providing safe, effective, recovery-based alcohol and drug treatment.
Our addiction recovery center(s) provide a comprehensive approach to care. AdCare's integrated system of care offers a range of accessible treatment centers including a 114-bed inpatient hospital and several conveniently located outpatient sites located throughout the Massachusetts and Rhode Island areas. When you join AdCare, you become part of our family. AdCare seeks talented individuals who are passionate, empathetic, engaged in their work and dedicated to serving people. Together, we can enable our patients to live happier and healthier lives. Our purpose and passion are to empower patients, their families, and our communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit.
400 Bald Hill Road, Suite 517, Warwick, RI
Full Time Substance Abuse Outpatient Clinician. Monday through Friday with varied hours including some evenings and holidays. Provides assessment and evaluation services, formulates effective treatment plans and conducts individual and/or group, family substance abuse counseling and case management services.
- Minimum of 2 year's experience at least 1 in substance abuse treatment required.
- Proficient computer skills.
- EMR experience desirable.
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment with excellent customer service and communications skills required.
- Candidates must have a Masters in Psychology, Social Work or related field.
- LICSW required.
Competitive Benefits Package
- Affordable Medical (with HRA) and Dental plans provided to meet the needs of full-time and part-time employees.
- Package also includes Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care expenses.
- Voluntary insurances include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, LTD, Pet Insurance, & Supplemental Life Insurance.
- Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D Policy.
- Generous paid time off package.
- Company-matching 401(k).
All positions require a TST, MMR Titer, and the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and a CORI background records check.