Job Summary Hilton Glasgow''''s central location makes it the ideal base for our Guests to explore not only the city, but to embark on a journey to the Highlands, Edinburgh or the surrounding West Coast of Scotland. Glasgow Central Station, King''''s Theatre, SSE Hydro and shopping on The Style Mile, restaurants and bars are just a short walk away.
We offer 319 bedrooms, varying in types including Family Rooms, King Rooms, Executive Rooms & Rooftop Suites which afford some of the best views of the City & surrounds. Our Guests can choose spaces that''''s just right for them & their needs.What will I be doing?
As our Executive Housekeeper, you''''ll be responsible for overseeing all housekeeping, laundry & public area operations to deliver an exceptional Guest and Team Member experience. The Executive Housekeeper will also be required to evaluate guest satisfaction and set department targets and objectives. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to exacting standards...
What are we looking for?
- Manage housekeeping, laundry & public area operations
- Evaluate Guest satisfaction levels and monitor trends with a focus on continuous improvement
- Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well managed schedules
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Inspect regularly, all fixtures, fittings, and appliances to ensure compliance of standards and take action as necessary to conform to standard
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Housekeeping Team with an emphasis on leadership, training and teamwork
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Ensure staffing levels cover business demands
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the team
- Competent in property management systems
- Assist other departments wherever necessary
An Executive Housekeeper working with Hilton Glasgow is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with our Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we are looking for someone who maintains the attitude, skills, and values that follow:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Large scale hotel housekeeping management experience in the full service sector
- A successful, evident track record of managing & leading large teams
- High level of commercial awareness and cost control capabilities
- Previous experience of managing a department and Profit and Loss account
- Efficient, genuine leadership ability, interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed to delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- IT proficiency
- Excellent grooming standards
- Strong organisational, budget management, and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We''''re committed to helping our teams ''''#removed#'''', to ensure we''''re our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye careMIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programmeSPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent/Salaried (39hrs per week)Salary - circa £35k per annum (dependent on experience) Hilton perks & benefits programme, and annual targetted management incentive bonus scheme.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage See descriptionRole: Executive Housekeeper - Hilton Glasgow Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: Glasgow, Scotland, ScotlandApply for this job now.