We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA for our skilled nursing facility in Gettysburg PA!
You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan as a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA.
Part time 6am - 2pm, 10 pm - 6 am
Full Time 2 pm - 10 pm
- Assist residents with daily dental and mouth care (i.e., brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care, etc.), with bath functions (i.e., bed, bathtub or shower bath, etc) and with hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing, etc.)
- Change bed linens. Keep linens tight to avoid wrinkles from forming under the resident
- Assist resident with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc)
- Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs (i.e. church services, parties, visitors, etc)
- Change dressings, bandages, binders, etc., as instructed
- Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are checked frequently
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
The Gardens at Gettysburg is a 102-bed facility located in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. We offer short-term rehabilitation, long-term nursing care, and a memory care unit. Physical, speech, and occupational therapy are available to help patients get back on their feet and return home quickly. The Gardens at Gettysburg gives you and your loved ones the care you deserve.
Role: Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Apply for this job now.