The Customer Service Representative / Account Coordinator is responsible for the accurate and professional exchange of information of daily business activities between customers and our clients. The Account Coordinator is a key interface with the customer, and plays a pivotal role in the success of this relationship.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Tracks and expedites all aspects of orders for assigned customers.
- Completes required reports (e.g. - status reports, forms, etc.) for customer.
- Control and determine materials, time and process of production runs based on Customer’s forecast.
- Acts as the main liaison between the customer and production facilities.
- Expedites the accurate flow of information within production facilities.
- Interfaces with customer via phone, email, etc. and will visit customers with sales reps as required.
- Prepares internal reports as required.
- Processes complaints and other documentation as required.
- Responsible for coordinating daily shipments.
- Processes invoices daily and credit notes as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; or Associates degree with 2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required. SAP experience helpful, but not necessary.
- Must be able to work longer than normal hours from time to time, plus be available to travel overnight on customer visits.
At Synergy we focus all of our efforts on building outstanding relationships with our clients and their consumers and our primary goal is to provide our accounts with new customers, and, thus increasing their internal revenue. Here at Synergy Management we pride our self on providing state-of-the-art education and hands on training to make our staff the best in the industry which is proven by our constant rapid expansion into new markets.
Role: Customer Service Representative / Account Coordinator
Location: Pelham Manor,
Apply for this job now.