We are looking for a motivated self-starter Field Service Technician to deliver the desired customer service experience during the repair of our products. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
- Managing all in centre and on-site repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Autonomous assembly of a mechatronic system, including mechanical alignment, various glueing operations, replacement of electronics and cabling.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Ability in executing calibration and validation procedures by using our internal software, including optical measurements, mechanical precision measurements and software procedures.
- Ability in data processing by means of excel software, based on templates with understanding and mastering of the used formulas.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Document processes.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organization.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Able to build positive relationships with customers.
- Motivated technician with a mechanical and electronic background.
- Proven service experience of 5 to 7 years in mechatronics, life science or similar field is required.
- Technical degree or certification is necessary.
- Autonomous, rigorous, dynamic and motivated personality.
- Open-minded capability of learning in a multi-disciplinary environment and interacting with colleagues having different backgrounds, even remotely between our USA and European repair centres.
- Structured and well-organized attitude towards the execution of procedures, as well as their tracking, including proactive and critical reporting of possible production issues and ability to propose solutions for continuous improvements.
- Familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Office and general understanding of computer use.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service of technical equipment.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally (up to 25%, if required).
- Willing to expand her/his knowledge and learn.
- Software understanding is an asset.
- Experience with inventory management is an asset.
- English literacy.
- Base location: Boston, USA
Andrew Alliance is advancing science with a new class of high-performance, easy-to-use robots that dramatically improve the repeatability, performance and speed of liquid handling. This new approach, and Andrew, the flagship robot, are winning awards and rapidly transforming bench research in hundreds of pharmaceutical, diagnostic and academic laboratories worldwide, by eliminating routine pipetting errors and time-consuming manual efforts. Visit andrewalliance.com to see how it works.
Role: Field Service Technician
Apply for this job now.