We are seeking a Warehouse & Facilities Support associate. This position’s primary objective is to assist with the daily duties required in the warehouse and fabrication tasks. This position will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Ensure the cleanliness and order of warehouse and facilities
- Sweep warehouse daily
- Walk facilities and perimeter daily
- Empty trash as needed
- Pick up trash/debris, as needed
- Ensure all warehouse doors are locked/unlocked at appropriate times
- Examines all inbound/outbound packages to verify they meet quality specifications per each shipping method. (Domestic/International)
- End of Day closing procedures must be completed to 100% to allow proper billing and shipping of packages through all carriers. This must be completed daily.
- Take corrective measures on inaccurate, missing, or damaged goods on all incoming packages daily.
- Examines and compares merchandise with original order to record information such as quantity, type of defects, and date on invoice or other forms. Completes all invoices, and other forms for all returned goods daily.
- Operates lift truck or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area throughout the day.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys to packing station and the shipping department
- Inventory cycle counting perform daily/weekly/monthly cycle counts of inventory - measurement by counting error by bins with less than 2%...measurement of stock-out by critical items less than 1%
- Participation in Quarterly and Year End Inventory include preparing inventory counts sheets, recording data. Assist auditors in Year End audit with a goal of 99.9% success rate
- Assemble electrical panels, and other build assemblies as needed
- Fork-lift experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, and communicate well with management and other team workers.
- Maintain positive attitudes.
- 6 month - 1 year of previous work experience in a warehouse
- Climbing ladders
- Pushing / Pulling
- Standing for long periods of time
- Carrying / Lifting
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company % Match
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
Role: Warehouse Clerk/Shipping & Receiving
Apply for this job now.