Resaleworld.com, the leading provider of POS and Inventory control software to the consignment industry is looking for a highly energetic, bright person with great communication skills to work in our very casual and friendly Orlando office in our technical support department.
The Technical Support Representative has the role of guaranteeing high quality, consistent and comprehensive support for our over 5000 end users.
Provide timely, accurate, consistent, and comprehensive support for Resaleworld products.
Provide Level 2 support to internal and external customers ( including End Users and potential customers)
Verify, document, report and follow-up technical issues from discovery to conclusion
Participate in online forum moderation, and develop content for the Knowledge Base including writing, reviewing, posting and editing content
Provide comprehensive feedback for products in development including manual review, feature requests, online support document creation, FAQ development, and beta software support
- Superior Customer Service through Complete Ownership of the Support Experience
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Ability to communicate performance improving feedback
- Conflict Resolution
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to collaborative with others and be self motivated for individually owned tasks
- Basic Project Planning
- Basic business process understanding
- Comprehensive OS knowledge: Windows 95, 98, NT, ME, 2000, XP
- Proficiency in standard Windows troubleshooting techniques
- Proficiency in Windows networking
- Fundamental understanding of interaction between PC subsystems (networking, video, memory, etc.)
- Knowledge of file types and properties
- Proficiency with MS Office products
- Familiarity with Database functionality
Associates Degree or equivalent experience required, Bachelors preferred
2-4 yr experience providing technical support for computer software products for a non technical and diverse audience
1-3 yr experience providing support for PC customers in a Windows based environment
This is not an IS / IT / Desktop Support position. This is an end-user software support / customer service position. You will be talking directly to end-users in helping resolve program related issues.
In addition to a balanced and stimulating environment, we offer
extremely competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including:
Two weeks of vacation your first year
401K Plan w/3% employee contribution
Starting Salary 30K – 38K (Depending on experience)
Please submit your resume and cover letter in PDF format
Role: Level II Technical Support
Apply for this job now.