PAM Transport, Inc. is currently looking for a candidate to fill the driver manager role. This position optimizes the utilization of company resources by managing dedicated drivers on our dedicated lanes and servicing our customers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish a good working relationship with assigned drivers
- Monitor service, track and trace to manage on time pick-up and delivery
- Proactively communicate with customers in regards to service delays and general questions
- Handle urgent situations in a professional manner
- All other duties and projects as assigned
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with large volume and critical delivery parameters
- Human relations skills
- Ability to creatively solve problems as needed
- Exhibit sound and accurate judgment
- Strong time management and organization skills with great attention to detail
- Demonstrated PC aptitude including knowledge of Microsoft office and Excel
- Knowledge of DOT and CSA regulations
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
PAM Transport, Inc. was founded in 1980. PAM Transportation Services Inc. is a transportation holding company and was incorporated in 1986. The corporate offices for PAM are located in Northwest Arkansas’ beautiful Ozark Mountains in the tranquil community of Tontitown, Arkansas. Over the years, PAM has experienced growth not only by greatly increasing its customer base but also by acquisitions.
Our focus is providing exceptional service to our customers. We are able to provide nationwide dry van truckload, expedited truckload, intermodal, and logistics services to the manufacturing, retail, and automotive industries. We also provide direct service into the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Quebec. Through marketing agreements, we are able to serve Mexico over our border crossings in Laredo and El Paso, TX.
Role: Driver Manager
Apply for this job now.