Company: ALDRICH & COMPANY LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Are you an HR generalist with proven experience of managing the full employee lifecycle?
Would you be happy in a very busy standalone role that is both strategic and operational?
Do you have thorough and up to date knowledge of employment law?
Are you naturally confident and assured while also approachable?
Our client offers comprehensive consultancy services within the construction industry. They are looking for an experienced HR professional to work closely with the Directors and provide advice and support on all HR matters.
What you’ll be doing day-by-day
- Managing the recruitment cycle from start to finish
- Managing the induction and on boarding of all new joiners
- Administering compensation and benefits for employees
- Assisting the Directors with the annual remuneration cycle
- Identifying learning and development needs across the business
- Embedding the performance management process within the business
- Managing talent and succession planning
- Leading employee relations cases
- Managing and maintaining HR policies and procedures
- Preparing monthly board reports
- Organising company Town Hall meetings
You’ll need to have / be
- 5 - 7 years’ experience working as an HR Manager / Head of HR
- A professional who naturally works to very high standards
- Confident and a strong relationship builder
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and be a great team player
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Positive, flexible and approachable
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- CIPD qualified
- Professional Services background beneficial