NQ-2 Debt Recovery / Civil Litigation Solicitor , Leeds
- Strong regional firm with multiples offices across Yorkshire
- People focused culture
- Full time, permanent
- Based at the Leeds city centre office
- Whilst you would initially be handling contested debt recovery work, there would be opportunities to assist on and eventually run more complex commercial litigation work in due course
- This will eventually expand to assisting with and handling:
* Property litigation
* Landlord and tenant
* Contentious probate matters
- You will be an NQ - 2 year PQE Solicitor with experienced handling contested debt recovery work
- You will ideally have had solid exposure to general civil litigation matters throughout your training contract
- You will be a strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Supportive of professional development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Role: Debt Recovery / Civil Litigation Solicitor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, West Yorkshire
Apply for this job now.