Hemo bioscience is seeking a Customer Service/Marketing Administrator to join our team on a full time or part time basis. You will be responsible for providing our customers with up to date product information along with helping us grow into the future.
- Answer telephone and e-mails in a timely manner
- Handle customer inquiries, process orders, provide information about products and services
- Document and update customer records and databases for sales and marketing support
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Assist in other departments including dispatch
- Maintain and grow our customer mailing list
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is essential
- Previous experience in customer service
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Must be able to perform basic office/clerical tasks.
- QuickBooks experience desirable
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hemo bioscience, an established and growing biotechnology company headquartered in Research Triangle Park (RTP), North Carolina, develops and manufactures immunohematology reagents and related products for the world wide transfusion diagnostics market. Our customers include industry partners, reference laboratories, buying groups, hospital blood banks, and donor centers. Hemo bioscience's in-house research, development and manufacturing activities are led by blood bank trained scientists who are committed to improving the science of transfusion technology.
When life depends on reliable results, you can rely on Hemo bioscience - "The science in blood banking"
Role: Customer Service Marketing Assistant
Apply for this job now.