We are seeking a Controls Engineer (EPLAN) for our client in Farmington Hills, Michigan. This is a direct hire position with the client.
Our client is a global market leader in the integration of wheel and tire assembly and test systems. Headquartered in Michigan, they are a premiere supplier for our clients in the auto industry, specializing in system solutions for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Tier 1 suppliers.
- Design electrical schematics and layout drawings using EPLAN software.
- Create and program HMI screens.
- Work with Supervisors/Project Managers to evaluate, modify, update machine/assembly PLC programs and complete responsibilities as required by engineering manager.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with controls programming required.
- Experience with EPLAN software required
- Experience in manufacturing, controls engineering, or related field required.
- Robotics, Machining, Assembly lines and Conveyor Experience nice to have
- Ability to travel to customer sites (5%).