RF Test Engineer - R&D Lab
· This person should have solid background in RF and Microwave testing of broadband amplifiers up to 40 GHz or Higher.
· Should have strong circuit level debug skills.
· Confident in using hand tools, drill press and small mill. Good mechanical aptitude.
· Experience with 4 Port Network analyzers, THD Measurements a plus.
· Measurement of PAM4 Eyes a plus
· Testing duties can be small engineering lots, DVT testing, Qualification Testing and setup.
· Debug of production failed parts along with documentation identifying the problem.
· 10 +yrs experience, minimum 2 yr Elect Engineering tech degree
· Able to work under microscope and probe traces near die without hitting wirebonds.
· Wirebonding Experience a plus
· Good computer skills. Proficient at Excel, VBA, database or other programing exposure a plus.
Role: RF Test Engineer - R&D Lab
Location: Santa Clara,
Apply for this job now.