****Latest new role Register today for IMMEDIATE start****
• Job title: Warehouse Operative
• About our Client : Storing, bulk breaking, cross docking, picking and packing are all part of the warehousing solutions.
• Salary: £9.50ph. Overtime paid - £14.25ph.
• Hours: Working Monday to Friday on a 6.00am to 14.00pm or 14.00am to 22.00pm shifts. Shifts are fixed, not rotating.
• Employment Type: Temporary contract (Temp to Perm after 12 weeks)
• Start Date: Wednesday 24th May on an ongoing basis
• Location: Danes Way in Crick, NN67GZ.
• Key responsibilities & duties:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation.
- Complete daily logs and visual checks.
- Report any discrepancies.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co workers.
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Minimum qualifications, experience and Academic qualifications:
- No qualifications required
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software and databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
• The successful applicant: Will have 3 months minimum warehouse experience and be looking for an ongoing position that if successful will lead to a permanent position. Full on-site training will be provided.
Apply for This Job
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you- Please call us on #removed# or use the apply link or send your CV to #removed#-jobs.co.uk
We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are successful.