Science Teacher required in Bristol
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have valuable experience supporting students aged 11 to 18?
TeacherActive are working with Secondary Schools across Bristol and are now actively recruiting Science teachers to work with KS3 and KS4. Your role will be to promote the accelerated learning of students.
You will lead the lessons tailored to the National Curriculum working across Key Stages. You will be naturally caring and engaging with a genuine passion for young people's learning.
The successful candidate will have to have the following:
* Minimum of 6 months experience of working in a classroom environment
* Good organisational and communication skills
* The ability to build good relationships with both staff and pupils
In return you will receive:
* Good rates of pay
* A no hassle payment scheme
* Working in a rewarding environment
* Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated consultant working to support you every step of the way, with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge.
* An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, or you would like to hear about any of our other exciting vacancies, then please contact Rob at TeacherActive on 0117 223 2200 or forward a CV to #removed#