Title: Appliance/HVAC Parts Sales Counter/Warehouse/Driver)
Location: Northeast Region Albany New York
Reports to: Branch Manager
Meet or exceed sales objectives of assigned store by promoting and selling our products and services through professional sales techniques, product service, and long-term customer relationships. Comply with all company policies and operate within budget. Work with, develop positive relationships with, communicate with, and coordinate activities with other employees in marketing, call centers, customer service, distribution, credit, and warranty, HR, and finance departments.
- Grow Company Assets of:
- Company Assets
- Counter Functions
- Warehouse Functions
- Phone Etiquette
- Protect Company Assets of:
- Meet and exceed sales goals; achieve maximum sales at assigned store through Appliance and HVAC Product and Service Companies, Property Maintenance Companies, and other hard good distribution channels.
- Manage Accounts Assigned to the Branch
- Target accounts - by present and potential dollars of revenues and profits, cost to sell and service, and probability of success.
- Allocate time and call frequency based on account targeting. Make calls on prospects and customers. Identify potential growth areas, and open new accounts.
- Focus on value added selling.
- Handle and resolve customer sales, returns, accounting, and distribution challenges
- Continual learning of company product and services and professional selling skills.
- Keep abreast of competitive products, services, pricing, and distribution strategies
- Work Week to include:
- Maximize efficiencies in scheduling counter sales.
- Support and exceptional customer service skills
- Work Closely with Branch Manager and Regional Sales Managers and Customer Service Account Representatives
- Ability to handle all types of customer interaction in a professional manner
- Listen, Listen, Listen, customer will let you know how to earn their business.
- Dress neatly.
- Maintain a neat store and environment
- Present a professional image.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Appliance service background or HVAC experience is desired
- High School Diploma
- Available to multitask, phones and customers
- High levels of integrity and character
- High energy and ability to thrive during fast paced peak hours.
- Team oriented, collegial, and collaborative
- A person who is able to get along well with people and create an open environment within all levels of the organization
- Able to make good business decisions to keep customers happy and Marcone profitable.
- Customer service focused at all times
- Problem solver and with a positive attitude
- Able to step in and help others
- Organized and thorough
- Lead by example
- An individual who possesses a "big picture" perspective and also willing to roll up their sleeves to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Genuine, approachable, and open to new ideas
- Assesses their own skills; pursues training and personal development opportunities
- Self-motivating and Self managing.
- Self-directed and Self-healing
- Follow up Follow up Follow up
- Possesses a passion for sales and customers
- Possesses a goal driven mentality
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environm
Since 1932 we have been a leader of the industry through service, innovation and community involvement. We continue to create solutions for an ever evolving and growing industry.
11 Distributions Centers and over 50 store locations across the US and Canada.
Role: Branch Counter Sales
Apply for this job now.