ClearChoiceMD is seeking experienced, dependable FT Paramedic or Advanced EMT for our state-of-the-art urgent care facility in Lebanon, NH. Our ideal candidate is friendly and has excellent communication skills and is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
We are offering 3-4 shifts per week, 10-12 hours per shift, with every other weekend.
- Complete daily chart checks
- Obtain vitals and patient histories
- Perform testing, injections and point of care testing
- Dispense pre-packaged medications and other treatment modalities
- Perform sterile technique with trauma patients, instrument cleaning and sterilization
- Assist medical providers with exams and testing
Education & Experience
- NREMT license as an Advanced EMT or Paramedic required. State licensure a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office & EMR Software (Docutap a plus)
- Demonstrated good judgement & initiative
- Some prior experience in urgent care preferred
- Legal eligibility to work in the United States for any employer
Benefits include:Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, 401K with a match, and paid time off. As an employee, you have (5) free urgent care visits/yr which can be shared by immediate family members.
At ClearChoiceMD, it's simple: exceptional and compassionate patient care is at the forefront of our urgent care centers. ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care provides high-quality, efficient and affordable treatment of non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries as well as customizable employer health solutions. Our centers offer board-certified providers, state-of-the-art facilities with on-site laboratory services and X-ray. Owned and operated by physicians who know and understand the need for excellent, expedient care, ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care is dedicated to meeting all the needs of the community, from infant to elders, school to industry and everywhere in between.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, age, gender, disability, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR