Company: G2 LEGAL LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A leading international law firm is currently looking to recruit an experienced Applications Analyst to join their growing IT department based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre. You will be required to have previous experience within a applications analyst role with third-line application support experience and be well versed in the likes of AD, Group Policy, SCCM and Intune.
This role will be within the firms IT Applications & Development Team, reporting to the IT Applications & Development Manager.
- Provide support and proactive maintenance for line of business applications
- Support third party software that integrates into the Worksite DMS and other tools
- Manage and maintain MDM (Mobile Device Management) and SCCM platforms and services
- Manage and maintain Group Policy
- Troubleshoot and fix Software and application related issues
- Provide 3rd line support to the Helpdesk Team
- Escalation of incidents to suppliers - building long term service relations with suppliers
- Advising and training the service desk to independently support applications supporting shift left priorities.
- Independently undertake projects to upgrade systems provided by third parties
- Manage and Maintain the portfolio of Applications and software updates via System Centre Configuration Manager
- Maintain Desktop image testing and release cycles ensuring that the firm is protected from threats and that frequent vendor updates are prepared for and managed appropriately.