We’re currently in need of an experienced and ambitious Assistant Property Manager at one of our communites. This community has 390 units. Our properties are meticulously maintained and efficiently controlled so that our clients and their tenants receive the best possible service. As a representative of our company, you’ll be responsible for meeting our internal standards..
- Greet prospective tenants when they arrive and introduce them to the types of units available as well as the property’s amenities
- Execute leases with new and returning tenants to ensure all parties understand the terms and conditions of the contract
- Respond to tenant questions and complaints in a timely manner
- Contact tenants to collect overdue rent or to discuss other issues that require immediate attention
- Help schedule and oversee maintenance calls to apartment units
- Schedule, plan and execute resident functions on the property
- Establish rapport with tenants so they always feel valued and appreciated
All applicants must have experience with OneSite Leasing and Rents.
Dayrise’s experienced team of property management experts is committed to locating, improving, and managing the finest multi-family properties across the country.
Role: Assistant Property Manager
Apply for this job now.