OB DESCRIPTION As a Hygienist, you will:
• Demonstrate proficient skills in dental prophylaxis and proper use of equipment.
• Effectively communicate Oral Hygiene Instructions
• Maintain Patient Electronic Dental Records - including graphical charting, perio charting, and proper chart documentation
• Demonstrate complete knowledge and usage of dental terminology, dental instruments, tray setups, and instrument sharpening.
• Take digital radiographs.
• Follow practice protocols
• Stock required supplies and maintain equipment.
Professional candidates with a current dental hygiene license for the State of Tennessee and a minimum of one year hygienist experience who have handled specialty referrals, maintained dental records, charting and documentation should consider this opportunity. Team players with the ability to multitask who have strong communication, computer and customer service skills desired. Must love working with children, and be enthusiastic about dental health and communicate effectively with parents and patients in a fast-paced working environment.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment. We are looking to fill the position immediately. Compensation based on experience.
Role: Pediatric Dental Hygienist
Apply for this job now.