Tower Technician: pay range (20-28 hr, depending on experience)
Level 1: 0-1 years exp
Level 2: 2-3 years exp
Level 3: 3+ years exp
Foreman: 4+ years exp (30-32 hr)
Required Skills As a Tower Technician, your responsibilities will include:
· Climbing and working on communications towers for the purpose of installing, replacing, and repairing antenna systems equipment performs tower maintenance under close supervision.
· The basic use and care of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
· Knowing the hazards associated with tower climbing, construction equipment, and working on or near energized lines and equipment.
· The ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb. load.
· Analyzing situations accurately and adopt an appropriate course of action.
· Communicating orally and in writing.
· Following instructions accurately and complete assigned course of action.
· Recognizing safety hazards and performing duties in a safe manner.
· Act as a team lead and mentor to less experienced Tower Technicians.
· Must have the ability to traveling extensively within assigned region.
· Must have High school diploma or equivalent.
· A minimum of 4 years of industry experience.
· Successfully completed the MNS Tower Technician Training Program.
· Applicant/Employee weight and tools combined may not exceed 280-pound weight limit as specified by the manufacturer of safety equipment.
· Applicant/Employee waist circumference must not exceed 60 inches measured at the navel as specified by the manufacturer of safety equipment.
· Working knowledge of basic hand tools, mechanical equipment, and electro-mechanical equipment.
· Possession of a valid driver license
Role: Tower Technicians, direct hire (Level 1,2,3, and Foreman openings)
Apply for this job now.