- Make outbound phone calls and take inbound calls from patients to offer payment options and solutions to help them resolve their medical expenses while keeping our clients payment specifics and mission and vision statements in mind.
- Note each phone call and conversation in our clients system. Additional documentation may be need based on the client.
- Take payments using our client’s payment portals while complying with federal guidelines.
- Comply with state and federal laws that govern our agency along with guidelines that govern our clients as well (HIPAA).
- Take insurance information and forward to appropriate department.
- Set goals to ensure personal growth by working with current team leader or manager.
- Review accounts, phone calls, dialogue and receive feedback in a positive manor to help achieve your own personal goals.
Our culture at Americollect is simple: have fun, work hard, demand improvement of yourself and your teammates, and respect others. These aren’t just words at Americollect. You’ll see this in action everyday. And you’ll be rewarded for it!
We offer competitive benefits including: insurance and flexible spending accounts (FSA), paid time off after only 30 days, retirement plans, casual dress code, flexible work schedules, and more. Americollect was named one of the best companies to work for in collections, nationwide every year since 2009!
Role: Patient Customer Service Specialist
Apply for this job now.