Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Shropshire Council to provide them a with a Payments Assistant to join their team on a Contract Basis!
Contract- Initially for 3 months
Start Date- ASAP following from successful interview
Full Time- Normal office hours that the team need to cover are 8.30am - 5pm Monday - Thursday and 8.30am - 4pm Friday. Available hours to work will be 7am - 7pm Monday - Friday.
Rate: £11.15 per hour (negotiable dependent upon experience- Please submit CV with rate Required)
- To assist in the efficient and effective provision of the Purchase Ledger service to the Council and Directorates, including the processing of purchase invoices and purchase order functions in accordance with agreed procedures.
- To assist in the efficient and effective administration of tasks relating to the P2P module of Business World.
- To handle and resolve internal and external queries, from numerous sources and identify the appropriate processes and procedures to use and making judgements within these
- To open and distribute the post
- To monitor mailboxes and deal with or refer enquiries to relevant officer as necessary.
- To assist with the accurate and secure storage of documents ensuring they are retained in line with corporate policy.
- To assist other functions/activities within the Finance Transaction team when demand requires.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Lauren @ Spencer Clarke group or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers