Elevation Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with a market leading digital business with a true Global presence, to recruit a Payroll & Benefits Manager for their organisation.
Located in Sheffield city centre, a role of this type rarely comes to market, and my Client is keen to see applications from candidates who are able to demonstrate a track record of managing and developing a payroll and benefits function to a multi-site business.
A key part of your role will be to manage the relationship with the outsourced payroll providers, as well as being responsible for maintaining all employee benefits and undertaking the annual benefits renewal cycle.
You will need to be an expert in your field, and have a strong technical understanding of all things relating to payroll processing and management, alongside strong stakeholder management skills and experience working with benefits.
Key responsibilities will include:
- End to end payroll processing, responsible for checking the monthly payroll and preparing validation reports in accordance with global payroll guidelines
- Manage HMRC communications including RTI, dealing with queries and enquiries relating to payroll, including PLLD, P60 and end of year processing for both UK & International payrolls
- Handle the day to day administration and reporting of both the company funded benefits and all voluntary benefits; overseeing the flow of information and assisting in the renewal cycle
- Be the point of escalation for benefit queries and supporting the HR Admin Team with day to day benefit queries and ongoing training
- Assist with the administration of the company pension and benefits schemes
- Provide necessary regular and ad-hoc reports to meet business needs
- Assist with the recovery of overpayments to colleagues and leavers
- Liaising with other internal and external departments including the HR Operations team
- Continuous process improvement and streamlining
- Provide project support and guidance around implementation of a new HRIS
Key Skills / Qualifications:
- CIPP membership preferred
- Strong payroll management experience
- Knowledge of 'normal' Company benefits, including life assurance policies, income protection insurance, medical
If you have relevant experience and are ready for a new challenge then please apply today or contact Steve Bruce for a confidential discussion about this role.