Hydra Acquisitions is currently looking for a Business Manager to be trained in our Customer Service department. We expect our Business Manager to be a natural leader and to be trained into a customer service specialist. This individual understands that profitability enables our firm to share the benefits of many local brands’ products & services, which help keep the economy thriving in our own community.
We will be bringing this individual in at the ground floor and training them in all aspects of our business. This entry-level position will grow into a support role to our Office Manager and will work closely with the marketing team to mentor and develop new leaders while managing the success of client initiatives at each territory and reporting team progress.
· Assist our clients with customer support to establish proper channels of information and communication and build professional relationships with new customers to ensure repeat sales.
· Nurture a positive, team-building environment when working with other employees.
· Partner with other teams to deliver compelling programs that build brands and drive client sales.
· Work closely with other Managers to develop go-to strategies for existing and new client products and services.
· Responsible for management of clients’ budgets, campaign execution, and success measurements.
**Please note that this is NOT an administrative, IT, or call center position. We are looking for a great communicator to facilitate in-person communications within our office and with our clients.
While no previous business experience is required for this entry-level position, specific backgrounds or experiences can be beneficial.
· Experience in customer service, business, sales, or related field preferred
· Strategic problem-solving skills
· Prior experience in management or leadership is a plus
· Excellent communication and listening skills
· Able to work effectively as a team and independently
**At this time, Hydra Acquisitions is only able to consider candidates who are available for in-person interview due to our immediate need of this individual to our team.
Successful companies are changing the way they speak with the outside world shifting from marketing to mattering. To do this, Hydra Acquisitions helps develop our clients into brands worth caring about by speaking directly to their audience through various touch points worth experiencing.
Hydra Acquisitions specializes in branding through business-to-consumer direct marketing. This takes out the middleman of indirect marketing and allows us to personalize client promotions diverse consumer markets. The effectiveness of our campaigns and business model has created a huge return on investment for clients, causing high demand for more of our expert services locally and nationally.
Role: Business Manager Trainee
Location: La Palma,
Apply for this job now.