JOB SUMMARY: Set up and run Perfect Binder equipment. Clean and maintain equipment. Also must be able to meet or surpass production and quality standards.
Set- up make ready’s accurately and efficiently.
Have sample approved by customer
Have all jobs signed off by supervisor before running
Run production product
Maintain QC pulls
Clean and maintain equipment.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies
Adhere to all SQF policy and procedures.
Understand and follow job ticket instructions.
- Organizes, directs temporary labor in working area as needed.
- Adhere to all QC Policies and Procedures.
- Accurate load tags
- Follow all GMP’s
- Communicates effectively in speaking, writing, and in listening.
- Keep other production employees informed as to shift plans and progress.
- Proactive mind-set and flexibility are important as well as the ability to work under just-in-time pressures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Ability to take control of situations and follow them through to a successful end result.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and peers.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to effective function in pressure situations.
Letterhead Press, an industry leader in print finishing & packaging is looking for well qualified applicants for the Perfect Binder role at its New Berlin, WI manufacturing facility on 1st shift from 6:30 - 2:30 pm
Role: Perfect Binder
Location: New Berlin,
Apply for this job now.