The main challenge to an Advanced Technologies Developer Lead is developing sound, cost-effective applications to achieve customer needs. They must keep abreast of current IT technologies, and understand where these technologies can be deployed to provide cost effective business solutions.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Good ability to express complex technical concepts in terms to non-technical people.
- Guidewire Insurance Suite experience, including Policy Center, Billing Center and Claim Center experience preferred
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Providing technical leadership and Guidewire development insurance system projects which involve emerging technologies.
- Devise or modify technical solutions to solve problems.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs.
- Performs at a high level of technical capability while developing or maintaining application systems.
- Collaborate with IT management, project or maintenance team members and other team members to evaluate, design, and provide technical solutions that support the MRM strategy and otherwise contribute to the delivery of cost effective business solutions.
- Act as an internal technical mentor and consultant.
- Be a key IT technical contributor on emerging technologies used for the internet, intranet, or internal applications.
Role: Guidewire Developer Lead
Location: Costa Mesa,
Apply for this job now.