We are currently seeking a Flow Line Technician (2nd Shift) at our Eastford, CT Facility.
Whitcraft is a contract manufacturer of high quality formed, precision machined and fabricated aerospace parts. We have been in business for over 50 years and have consistently produced top quality products for companies in over a dozen countries. Visit us at #removed# to learn more about us.
We're looking for top notch candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment, who are looking for a good challenge, and who are dedicated to creating and developing superior customer relationships. You've got to be sharp, and you must be on your game every day… because you will be an essential part of everyday life.
Whitcraft is a world-class company, and we hire only world-class people. People who aren't afraid to work hard and get their hands dirty - in fact, people who want to work hard. In this Flow Line Technician role your responsibilities & activities will include:
- Single piece flow parts in the brackets flow lines to safely deliver conforming parts on time to the customer. Work with a team to flow 100% of product through inspection. Engage in Kaizen to identify and implement opportunities to further develop flow lines, improve safety, quality, and delivery, and drive down costs.
- Deburr, Countersink, Ream
- Marking, Assembly
- Bending, Blanking, Forming
- Inspect own work using basic inspection equipment and quick-check gaging
- Use Kaizen to flow parts and drive down costs
- Responsible for accurately completing paperwork relating to counts, scrap, time according to Company policy
- You'll get your hands dirty
- You'll love it
You won't find a better opportunity like the one you'll find with Whitcraft. If you're an exceptional candidate with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us - the world is waiting for you. Now, here's what we need from you:
- Able to stay on task during required hours
- Must be self-motivated and dependable
- Enthusiasm to learn about and participate in Kaizen and single piece flow
- Must be able to read and work from work order instructions
At Whitcraft we dream big, get stuff done and like to have fun!
Full time position with benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K with an Employer Match and more!
Visit #removed# for additional information about the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. In addition to federal law requirements, Whitcraft Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Whitcraft Group expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
***Candidates Only-No Third Parties* **
2nd Shift: 4:30PM-1:00AM