We are currently seeking production workers to join our team! If you are a dependable and hardworking individual who is looking for a rewarding career with an established company, join the Allied Universal team today! We have several entry level openings for production workers. We will train the right candidates. Prior forklift experience is a plus.
- Connecting, disconnecting chlorine from or to railcars
- Loading and unloading ton and cylinder containers using a forklift truck
- Inspection of scales, assuring their accuracy with proper documentation
- Cleaning, checking and/or changing valves on chlorine tons and cylinders
- Properly document all chlorine railcar status records, ton container and cylinder fill, and inspection records
- Verifiable work experience
- Able to properly operate a forklift
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- 401(K) Plan / Company Match
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
Allied Universal Corporation is a growing company specializing in water treatment chemicals. Allied was established in 1954 and grew to take its place as the second largest bleach and chlorine repackager in the United States. Allied has eight domestic plants and two foreign facilities enabling us to service 24 states and 24 Caribbean and Central American countries. The company's success is a result of dedicated employees who take pride in their jobs. When Allied Universal Corporation has career opportunities available, we seek highly motivated individuals who enjoy working as a team. We are interested in people who take pride in their work and appreciate a company whose priorities are based on superior customer service, integrity, quality products, teamwork, safety and achievement. At Allied Universal we realize that employees are the backbone of our success. To enhance the skills of our employees and increase their opportunities within the company, we have extensive training programs in place. We feel that it is the talent of our employees that allows us to provide exceptional service to our customers.
Visit us at #removed#
E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer
Role: Production Worker - Warehouse / Chemical Manufacturing
Apply for this job now.