Xator Corporation is a privately owned company established in 2005 to provide services to the US Government and its support contractors. We implement cost-effective solutions that enable our customers to successfully execute their mission and are dedicated to delivering best-value services and solutions that support our national security. At Xator, we maintain a work environment that fosters new ideas, challenges the status quo and rewards success. We strive to supply the best people using proven processes and industry-leading technologies to deliver solutions that exceed expectations. We do not just provide products and services — we stand behind them. Exceed your expectations today... Join the XATOR team!
Supports United States Navy (USN) with logistical support for Submarines home ported in Washington State. Responsible for receipt, inventory, transfer, audit and distribution of material and information in support of USN Submarine modernization plan. Logistical support is primarily for TRIDENT Hull Submarines. Some work required in industrial area such as Naval Shipyard.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
Performs duties at intermediate skill level. Applies skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials, and/or equipment as appropriate. Receives, stores, and issues equipment, material, supplies, merchandise and tools. Compiles stock records in warehouse or storage yard by performing and/or supervising the following duties:
- Ability to follow supervisory direction and prioritize
- Counts, sort's incoming material verifying receipt items on invoices.
- Examines material to verify conformance to specifications.
- Processes receipts in material inventory system.
- Stores material in bins, floor, or shelves according to size and type of material.
- Fills orders or issues material from stock.
- Processes issues in material inventory system.
- Complies inventory reports of adjustments with inventory counts.
- Distributes material among production sites, keeping record of material issued.
- Manages and makes adjustments or repairs to material handling and office equipment
- Determines best method of storage, identification, and material location, considering temperature, humidity, height and weight limits.
- Cuts material to size to fill requirements.
- Moves or transports material or supplies to other departments.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Operate trucks for the delivery, pickup and relocation of company products and materials.
- Inspects truck for defects before and after trips and reports any discrepancies indicating truck condition to supervisor.
- Completes and provides required reports to supervisor. Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
- Must be able to load materials on trucks and trailers to meet safety requirements.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma
- Associate's Degree or higher is a plus
- Two years or more of related experience preferred for position
- Experience driving a 5 ton, F250, Box truck, Forklift.
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to obtain a Forklift Operators license
- Ability to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance
Specialized Knowledge/Skills Requirements:
- Microsoft Office proficiency at intermediate level is a plus (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with USN Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is a plus
- Must have a clean driving record and meet company standards to drive government vehicles.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Routine lifting of objects up to 25 pounds.
- Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders; scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc. Manual dexterity required for frequent reaching, climbing, and lifting of moderate objects, operation of power and manual tools/equipment, and operating office equipment
- Potential for occasional shiftwork including regular evening and weekend work.
- Potential for holiday work in order to meet Submarine operational schedules.
- Some work in a Naval Shipyard as well as at USN Intermediate Maintenance Activity (IMA) facility where typical assignments are frequently performed in both internal and external environments with a variety of weather conditions. Ability to work under extreme hot or cold weather conditions with exposure to dust or dirt is routine and may require the use of protective personal equipment (PPE).
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Powered by JazzHR