Our client is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world. From their contact centres to care homes; health and dental centres to their state-of-the-art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of their operation is dedicated to a purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. They pride themselves on working with brilliant people who put their customers at the heart of everything they do.
They are an internationally recognised hospital located in the heart of Kensington, London. Committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for their patients, they are one of the preferred health care providers for leading consultants and for both international and local patients alike.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Staff Nurse - Chemotherapy to come and join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure continuity of a high standard of evidence based nursing care for patients undergoing systemic anti cancer treatment therapy; assessing health, health related and nursing needs of patients, their families and other cares by identifying and initiating appropriate steps for effective care
- Provide specialist nursing advice and support to patients, their families and other healthcare professionals following diagnosis and through all stages of treatment
- Close liaison with Medical Consultants
- Ordering diagnostic tests within agreed parameters
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills in intravenous access, the management of central venous catheters, venepuncture, and systemic anti cancer treatment therapy, delivery, including management of anaphylaxis extravasations and spillage
Skills and Requirements:
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Experience working within chemotherapy
- Cannulation skills and experience in chemotherapy
- Team player
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV.