A well-established Primary care centre with 6000 patients is looking for an experienced Practice Nurse to join their team. The staff team includes 3 GPs, 1 advanced nurse practitioner, two practice nurses, travel health vaccine specialist nurse and a health care assistant. This is a great team to join and they will make sure you feel welcome and are supported in the workplace.
- Primary care experience
- Prescriber V300
- Immunisations (Baby/Travel)
- Chronic Disease Management (Asthma, Diabetes, COPD, CHD)
- Flu vaccs
- Alternate imms (Shingles, Zoladex, Prostap, Pneumoccal)
- Family planning
- Be confident in working autonomously with a strong desire to provide excellent care.
Why this job?
- 6 weeks holiday plus bank holiday
- NHS Pension
- Flexible working times
- Competitive pay (£40,000 pro rata )
- 1 weeks sick leave (increase by a year for up to 13 years)
- Good CQC
Chase Medical is a market leader specialising in primary care, providing clinical staff to over 40% of General Practices across the UK.
If you are interested in this role, please don't hesitate to contact Rob:
Email: [... Click Apply...]
Phone: [... Click Apply...]
Moreover, please contact us to find out what locum work opportunities we have available, we work across the UK and source shifts that fit your schedule. We offer generous rates to Practice Nurses of £25 per hour, including holiday pay.
Referrals - Don't forget our referral scheme! We pay up to £500 for successful referrals, so please pass on our details to other primary care clinical staff.