Deliver continuous monitoring & diagnostics to clients as the next Productivity M&D Service Lead sought by an Industrial Solutions firm developing telecommunications software for the Mining, Healthcare & Maritime sectors. In this primarily client-facing role, you will lead a team of Process Service Engineers responsible for applying analytics techniques to client data while managing the Event Filtering Team responsible for continuously monitoring live video feeds providing value-add feedback to customers. It is preferred you possess a Data and Statistical Analysis qualification, have 5 years' relevant work experience with 3 being in a client service delivery role (Mining industry preferred), 4 years' in Minerals Processing & be skilled with OSIsoftPI, Power BI, Advanced Excel, Case Management, Benefit Estimation & Python scripting.
- Oversee the team and workflows of the M&D function.
- Track contractual scope and requirements to manage expectations and internal project hours.
- Communicate client requirements to technical team and have up to date understanding of S3 offerings for opportunities at clients
- Ensure rhythms and site-specific deadlines are met.
- Coordinate with Technical Lead and Product Manager to implement feedback and action investigations.
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts to ensure site cases are of high technical standard and contain all necessary background for in-depth discussion with clients.
- Effectively track service value metrics and KPIs for high level reporting.
- Manage client engagements -
- Generate KPIs and value metrics for the service.
- Manage expectations.
- Stakeholder engagement (throughout the chain of command).
- Ensure client engagement is high.
- Ensure monitoring activities like integrity checks are completed and of high quality.
- Ensure support activities like calibration are completed and of high quality.
Event Filtering Team Responsibilities -
- Grow team to ensure adequate size and correct people appointed.
- Ensure suitable processes are put in place.
- Monitor team's output.
- Ensure adherence to strict data protection and privacy rules and guidelines.
- Ensure suitable training is provided.
- Plan and execute the growth of the team into a 24-hour monitoring service.
- Data and Statistical Analysis qualification preferred.
- 5+ Years of related working experience.
- 4+ Years' experience in Minerals Processing - Understands recovery, grade, throughput, APC's, variability, peak air recovery, velocity, step tests, set points, roughers, cleaners, reclaimers, crushing, grinding, flotation, flowsheets, etc. and has been exposed to technology implementations and operations at mining sites.
- 3+ Years' experience in a client service delivery role (Mining industry preferred).
- 2+ Years' experience in a Team Lead role - Can lead through example and provides support to foster a sense of ownership in the team.
- Experience in OSIsoftPI, Advanced Excel skills, Power BI.
- Experience in Case Management and Benefit Estimation.
- Able to read, understand and use Python scripts.
- Proven ability to build and maintain long lasting client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Self-starting, motivated