Text or call us today!! #removed#
Staffmark has openings for Forklift Operators. Our logistics client is hiring a Forklift Operator in Coppell, TX. In this position, you will transport products and materials across their facility. To apply, visit #removed# today.
About the Job
Pay rate: $16.50 / hour
Shifts: (Overtime as needed)
1st: 10:30 AM until finish
Daily Job Duties
As their Forklift Operator, your day to day duties involve:
- Operating a Stand-up forklift, Reach Truck, and Cherry Picker
- Securing loads for safe transport
- Inspecting and maintaining equipment
- Picking and wrapping product for shipment
- Additional tasks as needed
- Previous cherry picker and stand up forklift operation experience required
- Must have inventory experience
- Able to twist, squat, and bend during shift
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Able to lift 50 pounds
Are you ready to apply? Complete our online application at #removed#
Benefits with Staffmark:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Referral bonuses
- Unparalleled support from your Staffmark team
Staffmark is proud to be military friendly and veteran ready.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.