1-2-1 TA/Teaching Assistant needed in Ilkeston
Are you looking for a long-term TA/teaching assistant role?
Do you hold a full UK driving licence?
TeacherActive are looking for TA / Teaching Assistant in Ilkeston to work 1-2-1 with a pupil who is currently not in mainstream education with the aim to help foster them back into school. The role is based outside of schools, working with one pupil at a time and has excellent prospects of continued employment after the pupil has been reintegrated!
The ideal TA / Teaching Assistant should have the following:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified and/or a minimum of 6 months' experience in an educational establishment
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and a small group basis
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you feel that you are the right TA / Teaching Assistant, please click apply or contact Alasdair on 01158241888 or email #removed#