Company: SEARCH CONSULTANCY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £10.80 - £10.80
Customer Service - Financial Services
Based in Central Edinburgh
Full-Time role - Monday to Friday
6 month and 9 month contracts available - both with strong potential to be extended or become permanent
Up to £11.00 per hour depending on experience
Search Consultancy are currently working with one of our major Financial Services clients based in Central Edinburgh to recruit a number of the above candidates. These roles role will be based on-site with the client in a Covid-secure environment.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide comprehensive Back Office administration support to my client's Contact Centre function.
Duties involved in this role will include:
- Dealing with customer queries&processing customer requests coming in through mail, email and phone relating to portfolios, wraps&bonds
- Ensuring requests are completed correctly in line with SLA's
- Problem solving&troubleshooting issues raised by customers
- Updating customer details on the company's internal systems
- Various related administration duties as required
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
- Previous demonstrable experience of providing Back Office administration&Customer Service support within a contact centre environment - this experience is essential
- Previous Financial Services or Platform administration experience and product knowledge of ISA's, SIPP's&bonds would be advantageous, however this is not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills&attention to detail, with the ability to manage a busy workload effectively
- Experience of working to targets, deadlines or SLA's
- Solid IT skills, including the use of Word&Excel
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that only applicants who have the required skills and experience detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age