PA to Partners
£22,000- £28,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
My client, a small and successful independent finance organisation based in London, has a rare and exciting opportunity for a first/second jobber with PA/Secretarial training to join them to support three Partners and their small teams. My client is offering the chance for the successful candidate to develop and grow within this position.
For this PA role, you will be supporting on a "one to three" basis. You will also be supporting the wider team with their administrative needs. You will be highly organised, approachable, reliable, committed and professional. You will be an extremely capable individual who is comfortable liaising at all levels and keen to work in a fast paced, busy and targeted environment with the ability to multi-task, with a level of calmness at all times. You will have strong MS Office skills inclusive of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, a keen eye for detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The role: As the PA to Partners you will support with the following:
* Extensive diary management
* Travel arrangements, both national and international, inclusive of Visa's and itineraries
* Organising meetings and events
* General office management
* Ordering of supplies
* Filing expenses
* Screening phone calls/gate keeping
* Inbox management
* Supporting the wider team with ad hoc administration
- Quarterly phone bill contribution
- Paid lunches
- Annual Ski + Company Trip
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Closed over Christmas)
- Discretionary Bonus
- Perk Box
If you are seeking a busy, exciting PA role within a growing and exciting organisation, with excellent benefits attached then this PA role could be for you. Please apply immediately for screening!