Primary Supply Teacher
£115.00- £160.00 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS status and recent teaching experience.)
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Primary Supply Teacher to join our successful team, to work in primary schools across Leeds. We have both short and long term work that is due to commence after the February half term. Working as part of a creative and dynamic team, the Primary Supply Teacher will have a warm and nurturing personality with a true passion for helping children learn.
To be considered for the Primary Supply Teacher position, you will:
- Hold QTS status.
- Have recent experience teaching in a primary school.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education can offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Supply Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Holly Johnson on 0113 426 5330.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.