ABS National Auto Services is a nationwide vehicle title and registration company that has been in business for 29 years in Knoxville, TN. We currently have 100 staff members in our company and are looking to add on with the perfect candidate for our fantastic team.
- Handle all titles, plates, and renewals that are received in our offices making sure they are handled properly and securely.
- Learn all state forms, requirements, and procedures connected with their state assignments
- Handle faxes, e-mail, and phone calls as they come in from counties, customers and, in some cases, drivers to troubleshoot problems
- Prepare all applications, cover letters, Power of Attorney, titles and supporting documentation needed for state transactions
- Notarize or have a notary in our office to notarize all documents that require it
- Calculate fees and prepare a check request for all transactions
- Learn all programs used by ABS National Auto Services, Inc.
- Work as a team player and help in any area that may be required to get the work completed.
- Desired, but will train for the position
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Know Microsoft Office
- Quick Learner
- Attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Ability to work as a team player
OTHER BENEFITS OF BUILDING A CAREER AT ABS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Weekends off.
ABS has been in business for 28-years and currently has 100+ employees. Our employees benefit from working a permanent full-time position, the ability to grow, health benefits, paid holidays, and weekends off.
Role: Vehicle Title Clerk
Apply for this job now.