DAILY SUPPPLY TEACHERS REQUIRED
Are you a fully qualified teacher looking for daily supply cover work within the Brighton area?
If so, Teaching Personnel may be the agency of choice for you. We work with many schools in and around the Brighton area and have frequent supply cover request meaning you can work as little or as often as you want. We operate using a sophisticated diary system allowing you to update your availability so we can organise work for you around you schedule. We recommend you to be free at least three days per week to allow us flexibility to arrange suitable work for you.
Teaching Personnel are the market leader in regard to education based recruitment. We have outstanding feedback from our candidates as you can see from our Teaching Personnel Brighton google reviews and take our candidate care extremely seriously.
If you want to work with an agency that are supportive and have responsive then please register your details with us today to be considered for a welcome meeting to discuss the kinds of work you are interested in doing with us.
Some of the benefits of the role are:
• Working in a school where excellence is strived for, every day
• The opportunity to share ideas with other teachers, imperative during your induction year
• Being able to plan exciting visits for your class to support their learning in various classes
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Adhering to the school's Policies and Procedures
• Providing pupils with necessary feedback, encouragement and support
• Meeting with pupils' parents to discuss their academic progress at parents' evenings
• Setting the right example always
• Occasionally, you may supervise pupils during events and projects outside of the classroom such as cultural outings, field trips and excursions
Requirements of the candidate:
• You will need to hold UK QTS or be suitably qualified to teach in UK schools
• Being able to embrace everything that your induction year brings
• To possess effective classroom management strategies
• Having a DBS already on the Update Service or the willingness to complete a new DBS application
• Ability to communicate effectively with others
Should you wish to apply or would like more information, please feel free to contact myself, Kristopher Flynn-Hutt in our Brighton Secondary branch.
To apply for this role or others please send us your up to date CV to Kristopher.Flynn-#removed# where we can contact you to discuss your application.