ABC Teachers, part of TES, require a Learning Support Assistant to support students with a diagnosis of Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs. The role is to commence in November 2020.
About the role:
- Providing help and support on a 1:1 and small group basis to students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs
- 5 days per week beginning in November 2020
- Could be working across the primary or secondary year groups
- Ongoing role for the right person
About the school:
- The school caters for students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs and offers a broad curriculum to engage students as much as possible
- Easily accessible from South and East Birmingham, Solihull and surrounding areas
- Has to deal with tricky and sensitive situations
- A strong team with a collaborative ethos
- Have strong communications skills with the ability to quickly built rapport with students with barriers to their learning
- Suitable qualifications such as Youth Work or Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools are desired but not essential
- Have previous experience working with children and young people with additional needs such as Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs or those who have been disengaged
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
About ABC Teachers:
- A leading education company in partnership with TES
- Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker
- FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call Charnice on 0121 4812230
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application, ready for September.