We are looking for a Health and Wellness Director/DON for an Assisted Living facility in Nashville Area to lead our community. (You must be a nurse to apply for this position).
- Ensures quality resident care is consistently delivered in accordance with all local, state and federal guidelines
- Partners with the Administrator on recruiting, hiring, new hire orientation, training
- Collaborates and partners with physicians, pharmacy and other medical professionals to promote quality care and independence for our residents
- Conducts comprehensive resident pre-admission, admission and quarterly assessment
- Ensures compliance, efficiency and team’s understanding of policies and procedures
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must be a Licensed Registered Nurse or LPN/LVN
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical experience in long term care, community based care or assisted living
- Quality assurance/improvement and staff development experience
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet the needs of the building
If interested please call John at 951-563-1981 from 8am-10pm 7 days a week.
Role: Health & Wellness Director/ Director of Nursing Dept.
Apply for this job now.