£19,000 per annum
Working a 5 day week our Portering Team is responsible for the all important first impression to our Hotel and Dining Guests. You will greet all our guests, giving a fantastic welcome and putting them at ease for the rest of their stay.Key duties include: Valet parking and taking care of all incoming cars, placing the luggage into the various locations, use of the Golf carts to take guests across the estate, making sure all areas within and outside the Houses are presenting well.You will be on hand to tend to their needs maintaining the very highest standards of hospitality.
The successful candidate will be smart, presentable and able to build rapport with people from all walks of life. Strong manual handling skills are essential, and you will overall be an inspiring and naturally positive individual. You will have a charming, hands on approach with a can-do attitude and it is essential that the successful candidate is able to drive.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.As a member of our team you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Personal development support
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted rates on Food & Beverage
- Meals on duty for some positions
- 28 days annual leave(including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Earn up to £1000 for recommend a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% off with our sister company – KidZania
- Free parking
- And other local benefits
Across the Estate our team will naturally deliver exceptional customer service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality.& Beaverbrook aims to blend the elegant with the informal achieved through the delivery of its excellent and incredibly friendly team.