An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Concierge Security Support Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, working at 2 supported living accomodation sites in the Barnstaple, EX32 & Exeter, EX4 areas.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Hours: Various hours and shifts as and when required to cover holidays and sickness. Nights & Weekends as per site requirements. 22.00 - 08.00.
Pay rate: £8.91 - £9.15 per hour, dependant on site worked.
• A valid SIA licence; or applied for. / own transport
• A full five year checkable employment history;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
• Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
• Have a good level of judgement professionalism.
• IT skills
• Physically & medically fit
• Be of smart appearance
• Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills
• 2 - 5 years' experience would be advantageous
• Must have the ability to deal with the emergency services
• Must be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS paid for by Kingdom.
The Role: Deliver a high quality concierge and security service to our clients
• Act as an initial point of contact
• Ensuring overall safety and security of the premises out of hours
• Responds to all faults within the premises as discovered.
• Monitor access to the premises and visitors
• Meeting the requirements of health and safety policies and practices
• Reporting incidents and anti-social behaviour
• Effective recording of information
• Implementing policies and procedures to ensure effective service delivery
• Advises management promptly of any signs of problems or concerns about a client
• Reporting repairs to maintenance contractors by using appropriate systems
• Ensure culture and diversity issues for the clients are considered at all times, and report any forms of discrimination
Knowledge and Experience
• An understanding of Health & Safety at work & the likely issues to occur in a resid