Accounts Receivable Rep II
Primary Location – Englewood, CO
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for an Accounts Receivable Rep II for our premier client in Englewood, CO. This is a contract/contract-to-hire position in the telecommunications industry.
Education and Experience »
- Requires a high school diploma with 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Accounts Receivable experience is strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to focus in a fast-paced environment
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Data Entry.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- Performs a variety of administrative functions.
- Schedules appointments gives information to callers, and takes dictation.
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports.
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget.
V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations across the US and in India. Known as an agile innovative technology services company, we were recently rewarded the Large Business of the Year award from Louisville Business First, and were recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America. V-Soft is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. V-Soft has a large quantity of expertise in-house complimented by on-demand talent via our IT staffing division.
Role: Accounts Receivable Rep II
Apply for this job now.