Are you passionate about coaching sales professionals to achieve their full potential?
Here at Hilton Grand Vacations, we are looking for inspiring, sales savvy, forward-thinking leaders to develop our agents into sales professionals. In this role, you will lead team members from one level to the next by coaching and providing constructive feedback on their Sales calls.
Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years of coaching for performance and development experience, a solid understanding of the sales process and a high school diploma or GED.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, get your foot in the door by joining the Hilton Grand Vacations family as a Sales Coaching Specialist.
In return, you will enjoy working with a leader described as:
- Passionate about employee growth and development
- Highly Collaborative
- Committed to fostering an environment of trust and respect
As A Hilton Grand Vacations employee, you will also enjoy:
- Benefits that support Team Member health and financial well-being, such as but not limited to medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO,
- Travel and hotel discounts for Team Members, family and friends.
- Competitive pay. this is an hourly role with a compensation plan and amazing earning potential!
- Team Member events that build camaraderie through fun activities.
- An open-minded culture committed to diversity and inclusion
- Incentives for Team Members that exhibit excellence every day.
Don't wait! Apply Today!
Get ready for a lifestyle experience in your career.
Hilton Grand Vacations is recognized as a leading, global, vacation-ownership company. Headquartered in Orlando, Florida.
Role: Call Center Sales Coach
Apply for this job now.