CARE ASSISTANT - DAYS
- RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME
- ADULTS WITH PHYSICAL DISABILITIES AND COMPLEX NEEDS
- £9.67 P/H + OVERTIME
- CQC RATING - OUTSTANDING
- NEAR BOGNOR REGIS
This beautiful detailed Victorian House and on-site bungalows, accommodates 35+ adults with physical disabilities and complex needs.
The Care Hoe specialise in physical disabilities, complex needs, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, learning disabilities, MS, head/brain injury, Huntington's disease, Speech Impairment and Motor Neurone disease.
The role of Care Assistant:
To aid with care, personal support, daily living tasks, activities, taking residents into community, supporting and encouraging the service users to achieve their goals.
- Support worker or Care Assistant or Healthcare Assistant experience
- Any NVQ qualifications is useful but not essential as our client will support you to achieve these
- Ability to provide personal care and support
- To be able to work flexibly within rostered hours and able to work alternate weekends
- You will have a caring nature and you will be a team player
Fantastic opportunity with a reputable Charity provider where your career development matters. Regular training and ongoing support provided.
For further details please call AJ at Care First Recruitment on 01202 854777 (office hours) or mobile 07785 331104 (evenings and weekends)